Sunday, November 15, 2015

Table Organizer by Irene Tan


Hello Marion Smith Designs fans!It's Irene here with you all today! This time, I'm going to share with you all a table organizer using recycled products. I've decorated this project using the gorgeous Marion Smith Designs "Timekeeper" collection.

To create the piece on the left, I've used an old box and cut it into halves. Then, stack it on top of each other. As for the piece on the right, I've cut an old cereal box and attached it to the earlier piece.


To further decorate this project, I've used some chipboard pieces and flowers.


I used some Color Lab paints to add colors to the chipboard pieces. I've also created a pocket insert on the left of this project.


Supplies Used:
Antique Emporium, Art Nouveau, Carnival, Cogs and Gears, Exploratorium, Marchant, Portfolio, Tinker/Timekeeper
Color Lab

See you all soon!
xx Irene Tan 

2 comments:

  1. Nice job!! LOVE the paper you used and this is a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOLLY one of the most fascinating projects I've seen! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete