Thursday, September 3, 2015

Shaker Tags

Hello all you lovelies out there. Shanna here with some fun inspiration. 

You know those shaker cards?? Well why not a shaker tag??

I made some using my favorite paper right now Junque Gypsy Nota Bene.



Ready for a little how-to? Grab your cup and keep reading. PICTURE HEAVY!


I traced a tag for the top layer. 


Then I cut it out. I also cut out some circles in the tag for spots to see the sparkle stuff on the inside. 


I started with some gold powder from the color lab. 


Then some Teal. 


Then Dusty Rose. Each spritzed with water after I added the powder. 


Then I added some acetate paper with good tacky glue. I then added foam tap so there is room for the sparkly stuff to move around. 


Here you can see the filler stuff in the tags. 


Then I added the back of the tags and finished embellishing them. 






I also used flowers from my stash and some of the Sweet Pea Paper flowers to add extra pop to my tags. I added words by way of Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers and inked all my edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.

Hope you were inspired I would love to see you shaker tags. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment