Monday, June 29, 2015

Fitness and Food Tracking in My Planner

I recently made the commitment to create a healthier lifestyle for myself.  Using the monthly and daily layouts in my heart of gold planner are the perfect way to track my workouts as well as my daily food intake.  I'm doing the Insanity workout program, so I used the monthly layout to track which workouts I needed to do each day.  I made a key in the notes section on the left side and stamped color coded circles for each day that I was doing a workout.


I am using the daily sheets to track a variety of things.  In the largest box, I stamped 8 circles to check off how many glasses of water I'm drinking a day.  It's also a great place for inspirational quotes.  In the box to the left of that, I wrote of what my workout was for the day and other notes.  


In the Morning, Afternoon and Evening boxes, I am keeping track of what I eat during the day.  I find that I'm more conscious of what I'm putting in my body if I have to write everything down.  


In the bottom right box, I'll be making notes about my progress or how I felt that day.  


Maybe keeping tracking of your daily exercise and food intake in your planner will help you on your road to a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment