Saturday, February 21, 2015

#selfie - Layout with Yasmin Tölche

Hello it's Yasmin on the blog today! Oh yes! It's Saturday, the sun is shining and it's my Marion Smith Designs Saturday! I have made a layout I'd like to share today! :)


I loved making this layout.. it just kinda happend. Hahaha.. I got loads of inspiration for Marion's frame paper.. These papers is from the "Motley" collection..

I've used junque and gem roses, gears and a little airballon.. I've played with Blue Fern Studio Chipboard, embossing powders.. Had A Blast making it :)



Did you know that you actually can emboss metall pieces? You do it the same way as you emboss on paper ,witch by the way I did loads on my page. Just put the metall piece on the embossing pillow, add the powder and heat! But be careful, the metall gets real hot so make sure you don't burn your fingers :) This little metall gear used to be bright silver.

The white polka dots is a stamp from 3rd Eye and they are all embossed on..

Here is some of the product I've used on my page:





Thank you for stopping by us today! Leave us a comment and I'll leave on back! :) Have a fantasticly creative saturday! :)

2 comments: