Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gypsy Planner by Marion Smith Designs


Hi everyone. 

Just wanted to pop in and share this video with everyone from CHA 2015 via Noel Hyman of Paperclipping Roundtable. By now I'm sure you've seen the new Gypsy Planner but I wanted to share with you the reasons why I love it. 

As a planner person, I have my fair share of paper planners, ring bound planner, spiral, and wire bound planners. I even have a section of my craftroom dedicated to planners with stickers, stamps, tags, and the like all dedicated to my planner. 

1) One of the reasons I love the new Gypsy Planner is because a lot of the decoration is already done for me. The Gypsy Planner has pre-designed pages that are customizable and undated. This is great for those of us who tend to plan quite a bit during the week but not too much on the weekends.

2) Another reason that I love this decorated planner is because sometimes I don't have the time during my week or on weekends to actually get out my washi tape, stamps, and other embellishments. I am currently in graduate school, teaching full time, working toward my professional counseling certification, and trying to get pregnant. Busy bee I know. With all of this going on that doesn't leave much time for crafty things and when I do get a bit of free time I usually devote that to my scrapbook project, project life, and design team projects. This decorated planner still gives me the planner decor that I love but in a much easier format.

3) Print and play. That's it!!! I can do that anywhere between classes, while waiting for my students to finish an assignment, while studying, etc. In those few stolen moments I can actually work on planning rather than decorating.

I will have many more blog posts coming soon showing the planner. Hopefully you all will join me on my planner pursuits.

Happy Wednesday.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment