Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nirvana Tag Duo by Erica Houghton


Hi! Today I'm sharing two tags I created using the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs, as well as a short tutorial showing you how I created my tags.


Step 1: Distress and adhere Nirvana pattern papers to base of tag
(I used a standard sized tag [1 1/8 x 4 1/4])




Step 2: Adhere flowers, tie ribbon and attach metal charms to finish tags



Super easy, right?! And adorable! How cute would these be on a 
baby shower or birthday gift?!

Paper






Embellishments
Marion Smith Designs, Junque & Gems – mixed resins, metal arrows



Prima Marketing – flowers
Bead Landing – jump rings
Tim Holtz – baubles
Celebrate It – ribbon

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment